For assistance with logging into your Control Panel via your 'My Account' area, please go here.
To edit website files, please
- Log into your Control Panel (cPanel).
- In the Control Panel dashboard, under 'Files' section, click on 'File Manager'.
- On the left panel, click on 'public_html' folder. A list of files inside the 'public_html' folder will appear on the right side panel.
- Click and highlight the desired file from the list.
- Right click on it and select 'Edit' from the menu.
- Click 'Edit' button in the pop-up window to open the editor in a new window.
- Edit the contents of the document.
- Once done editing, click 'Save Changes' button.
Congratulations! You have successfully edited your website files.
Posting has been disabled.